1. Which Sport Armband or Sport Belt is right for my device?
Please see the links below to find a list of current smartphones without a case or with an OtterBox case, and the recommended Sport Armband or Sport Belt model. Model numbers are indicated in the product name with AB# for Sport Armbands or IP# for Sport Belts. If you have any questions or need assistance with your personal configuration, please reach out to us via our Contact Us form.
2. Where can I buy Tune Belt's products?
To locate a retailer near you, or to order by telephone using VISA, MasterCard, AMEX or Discover, please call 1-800-860-1175.
3. Where can I buy Tune Belt products if I am outside the United States?
Tune Belt products are sold on-line directly and can ship to Canada through tunebelt.com
Other countries, including Canada - please check amazon.com for certain models fulfilled by Amazon internationally. Also, please see Tune Belt's international distributors list for select contact information.
4. Does Tune Belt offer wholesale pricing for dealers?
Yes, please call 1-800-860-1175 to speak to a representative for pricing information and/or literature, or send us an email.
5. What's neoprene?
Neoprene is the same material used to make wet suits. It is lightweight, comfortable and stretches so it securely holds your devices and hugs your body without being binding.
6. What is the waist size Tune Belt sport belts will fit?
Tune Belt does not specify a maximum waist size because the belt stretches and the main issue is one of comfort. In general, Tune Belt will fit up to a size 38”-42” waist when the belt is adjusted to the maximum size. To fit larger waist sizes extenders are available which add up to approximately 12 inches.
7. What is an Extender?
An extender is an additional neoprene strap with the same buckle system as the Tune Belt sport belts and armbands. It is connected to the existing strap adding up to 12” to the sport belts for larger waist sizes and up to 6” to the armbands for larger arms.
8. How do I buy a waist or arm extender for my Tune Belt product?
9. How long will my Tune Belt last?
The life of a Tune Belt can vary based on frequency of use, how it is used and care. We generally expect Tune Belts to last 1 – 7 years. The following factors can affect the lifespan of your Tune Belt:
- How tightly the belt is worn and if properly adjusted – for sport belts, properly adjusting the waist size by hand feeding the strap through the system, avoid pulling it through the buckle causing friction and excessive strain on the neoprene
- Perspiration/salt can dry out neoprene over time
- Store your Tune Belt out of direct sunlight which can dry out neoprene over time
- How often and how the belt/band is washed
- The weight of device carried in the pocket
10. How do I clean and care for my Tune Belt armband or sport belt?
Do not put the Tune Belts in a washing machine. Hand wash with a small amount of mild detergent if desired, rinse thoroughly in cold water and dry flat or hang dry, out of direct sun. Do not put Tune Belts in a dryer. (Too much detergent can hasten the drying out of neoprene.)
PVC mylar window
Use a mild cleaner or Windex glass cleaner by spraying a little on a paper towel or lint-free cloth and then wiping the window clean.
Direct sun can affect the neoprene material. Never dry or store Tune Belts (belts or armbands) in the sunlight.
11. What is Tune Belt's warranty policy?
Manufacturer's Warranty – Tune Belt stands behind the quality of our products for a full year against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our FAQ for information on use, care and storage of your Tune Belt. Please contact us if you have a warranty claim so we can review and replace any defective product.
12. What colors are available for Tune Belt armbands and sport belts?
All Tune Belts products are available in black. Some models may be available in reflective yellow or pink. Please see tunebelt.com for more information on these armbands and for up-to-date product offerings.
13. How big are the pockets on the Cassette PLUS and CD PLUS?
The following information shows pocket dimensions and maximum content sizes. The maximum content sizes are generally larger allowing for stretch and the pocket flap permits some devices to stick out the top a little yet remain secure.
Pocket Dimensions & Maximum content sizes:
- TB1 and TB2 - Pocket size: 5.5" x 4.0" x 1.25"; Fits to: 6.0" x 4.0" x 1.25"
- CD1 and CD2 - Pocket size: 5.0" x 5.5" x 1.25"; Fits to: 6.25" x 5.5" x 1.25"
- CD4 - Pocket size: 5.5" x 5.5" x 1.25" (rounded pocket shape); fits to: 6.25" x 5.5" x 1.25"
- MD1 - Pocket size: 2.875" x 4.0" x 1.0"; Fits to: 3.0" x 4.75" x 1.0"
- MD2 - Pocket size: 3.5" x 4.0" x .875"; Fits to: 3.5" x 4.75" x 1.0"
- AB1 - Pocket size: 3.25" x 3.75" x 1.0"; Fits to: same
- AB2 - Pocket size: 4.25" x 2.625" x .625"; Fits to: same
- MB1 - Pocket size: 2.75" x 5.75" x .625"; Fits to: 3.125" x 6" x 1.0"